The terms that we use are applicable to the website veterinaryschoolsu.com found at https://www.veterinaryschoolsu.com/ and the websites that are associated.
Once you use our website, you agree to abide by the terms of our website.
Veterinaryschoolsu.com has the rights of modifying any section of the Terms at any given time.
Users of our website are advised to check the terms periodically in case there are any changes.
If you use our site in case any changes are done, we assume that you have accepted and agreed to these changes unconditionally.
Texts, graphics, logos, photographs, user and visual interfaces and other content in our website is controlled, owned and licensed by veterinaryschoolsu.com.
It is also given protection by patent and trademark laws, copyright and various intellectual property rights.
Copying, reproducing, distribution, and re-publishing is not allowed to other media like servers, computers without prior permission of veterinaryschoolsu.com.
One can use any material or information availed by veterinayschoolsu.com if only you:
- Don’t remove any section of the information or materials in a copy of similar documents
- Use the materials or the information majorly for personal use and not for commercial purposes. You should not reproduce the materials or the information in any form or another media.
- Make no alterations to the material or the information
- Do not use the materials or information from our website in activities that are unlawful.
- Linking back of the page you found the information as to where you got your information from.
Veterinarschoolsu.com gives no guarantee that our website and the content in it, features and the services will be defect-free continuously.
Additionally, Veterinarschoolsu.com disclaims the warranties that are expressed like accuracy warranties, non-infringement, or the fitness of a specific purpose.
It also disclaims the acts’ liabilities, the conduct of the third person linked with your website usage.
This disclaimer is applicable to different damages and other challenges that are caused by a number of errors, deletions, delays, interruptions in transmission or operation, theft, or failures in the communication line.
Veterinarschoolsu.com has the right to:
- Suspend, change or terminate the access and operation of the website for any reason it finds appropriate
- Change any data on the site and policies of terms in case they find the action to be necessary.
- Stop temporarily the website’s operation if it is important to do any actions that need this like maintenance, error corrections, or any form of changes.
Links to Different Websites
Veterinarschoolsu.com has links to a number of different websites.
The websites are provided for our visitor’s convenience and we do not have control over them.
Veterinarschoolsu.com has no responsibility for any materials or information on these websites.
You have the responsibility to decide how appropriate and accurate they are.